Saturday 1 August 2020

Yeshua, my Lord!

I celebrated my birthday three days ago and I am elated to see another year.  It has taken God's hand for me to have come thus far.  To Him belongs all glory and honor!

I have desired to write a message this week, though I was not clear on what to write on.  Now that I have received the guidance on what to write, I am overjoyed to be writing to you about my Love, Yeshua.  I am forever grateful to Him for the gift of salvation.  He laid down His own life at the Cross so that I may be God's chosen, a royal priesthood, a holy nation and a child of God (1 Peter 2:9). 

My prayer is that by the time I am done talking about Him, you will be stirred deeper in love with Him if you are already a believer.  And if you are not yet a believer, that you will open up your heart to receive Him into your life to be Lord and Saviour.

God captured my heart as a young girl in primary school and in response to His love, I committed my life to Christ.  Some might say, "That was a childish decision.   You did not know what you were committing to."  I assure you that children do get born again and on that Sunday morning in 1993 when I walked to the altar in response to my Sunday school teacher's preaching, I became a new creation.  The moment I confessed my sins and welcomed Christ into my life, something divine happened within me and my heart overflowed with peace and joy.

I received the deposit of God's Spirit that serves as a witness that I am a child of God (Ephesians 1:13-14).  Undoubtedly, Yeshua, my Love saves the young and the old alike.  When you encounter Him, your life cannot remain the same!  

Please allow me to briefly describe to you Yeshua, my Lord (based on Revelation 1:12-16):
  • His head and hair is white like wool; as white as snow- The white hair represents the wisdom of Christ. 
Colossians 2:2b-3 Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. 
1 Corinthians 1:24 Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

Are you in need of wisdom and knowledge, on which you faith can be firmly anchored on?  Ask Yeshua!
  • His eyes are like blazing fire- Christ's eyes have a penetrating scrutiny and knowledge of all things.  They are like flaming torches that illuminate light (Daniel 10:6), and darkness has to flee. His eyes are favor to the righteous and judgement to the wicked.  The blazing fire is also sanctification fire that burns away chaff.
2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.

Malachi 3:3 He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver.  Then the Lord will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness.
Are you in need of God's light to guide your way? 
Are you in need of God's favor? 
Are you in need of inner sanctification?  Look to Yeshua!
  • His feet are like bronze glowing in a furnace- Christ's feet is likened to fine brass burned in a furnace, which represents His triumph over all wickedness.  All powers, principalities, spiritual hosts of wickedness and rulers of this present darkness are under His feet!  He is the Head of the Church and by His grace, He has commissioned us by that authority to be His ambassadors here on earth (Matthew 28:18).
Psalms 8:6 You made him ruler over the works of your hands; you put everything under his feet.
1 Corinthians 15:27 For he "has put everything under his feet."  Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
Ephesians 1:22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church.
Are there lions and cobras that threaten your destiny? 
Are there strongmen holding your life, family, community or country in captivity? Trample the devil in the Name of Yeshua!
  • His voice is like the sound of rushing waters- Christ's voice is life!  His voice quenches the thirsty and makes the belly of believers a wellspring of life.
Isaiah 41:17 The poor and needy search for water but there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst.   But I the Lord will answer them; I the God of Israel, will not forsake them.
Isaiah 44:3 I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.
Isaiah 58:11 The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame.  You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.
John 4:14 ... whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst.  Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.
John 7:38 If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink.  Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.
As you sojourn in a parched and sun-scorched land, have you become thirsty? 
Are you thirsty for a fresh infilling of the Holy Spirit?  
Do you desire to be life-giving?  Drink the waters that Yeshua gives!
  • In his right hand he holds seven stars- In Christ's hand are the armies of heaven (angels) following His Word to accomplish it.  The angels move at His command to accomplish His purpose.
Hebrews 1:7 He makes his angels winds, his servants flames of fire.
Revelation 19:13-14 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.  The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.
Are you facing a battle?  Hand it over to Yeshua!
  • Out of his mouth comes a sharp double-edged sword- Jesus Christ is the Word of God.  The Word of God is light and life.  Through the Word all things were created.  It is the standard by which every believer must live their life.  The Word of God equips the righteous for every good work. The Word of God is an offensive weapon in battle.  The Word of God is sure, like silver refined seven times in the furnace.  It is established in the heavens!
John 1:1,3,4 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. .... Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.  In him was life, and that life was the light of men.
Hebrews 4:12 For the Word of God is living and active.  Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Are you desiring to grow in righteousness?  Hear, read, study, meditate and memorize Yeshua's words!
Are you weary and hungry?  Listen to Yeshua! 
Are you in need, prayerfully waiting for a breakthrough?  Stand on Yeshua's Word!
  • His face is like the sun shining in all its brilliance- Christ's face radiates God's glory.  Those who encounter God's glory are forever transformed.
Acts 26:13 About noon, O King, as I was on the road, I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, blazing around me and my companions.
Revelation 21:23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the kings of the earth will bring their spleandour into it.
Hebrews 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. 
Are you hungry for God's manifest glory?  Seek Yeshua!  
If you are a believer, and have already committed to following Christ, hold on to Him for behold He comes soon.  I pray for my self just as I pray for you, that our love for Him will deepen.  I pray that hearts that have grown cold will be rekindled with Yeshua's love, and be restored to the first love.  I pray that in this season, you will have a new encounter with Yeshua.    If there is an aspect of Yeshua that you have desired to know, may your prayer be fulfilled speedily in this season in Jesus' Name, Amen!

If you have never given your life to Christ, today is the day of salvation.  In response to the love of God, confess your sins and receive Jesus Christ into your life to be Lord and Saviour.  Make this prayer: 
"Dear Jesus, I thank you for dyeing on the cross for me.  I recognise that I am a sinner and I repent of my sins.  Please forgive my sins and write my name in the Lamb's book of life.  Fill me with your Holy Spirit and break away all bondages that hold me in captivity.  By your grace, I will live for you.  Thank you Jesus for saving me. I accept you to be Lord over my life.  Amen."

NB: Congratualtions to you who has made the confession prayer and has surrendered your life to Christ.   Please write me an email on mathengenyokabi@gmail.com informing me of the decision you have made.  God bless you and sustain you in Him!



15 comments:

  1. Woow! It is refreshing and inspiring to me.
    Thank you Faith for allowing God to use you in watering others ,may you be watered as well ,may the rivers of waters flow from within you continously.In Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Thank you for the feedback. Glory to God!

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday Faith. The insights are deep. May the Lord bless you and take you deeper for the wider body of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday Faith. The insights are deep. May the Lord bless you and take you deeper for the wider body of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Faith for allowing God to use you,be blessed sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. God bless you too & thank you for the feedback.

      Delete
  5. A powerful and insightful read. May the Lord refresh you and renew you as He adds more years to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Thank you very much for the feedback. God bless you.

      Delete
  6. I am refreshed, watered, and blessed by the powerful Word. Faith, God bless you abundantly as you turn another year., may your desires be fulfilled in Jesus Name - amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen. Glory to God! Thank you for the feedback.
    God bless you too Rosemary for being a faithful reader of my articles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen and Bless you my sister. God meet the desires of your heart because of your faithful service in the Kingdom. You always remind me of the days I have my life to Jesus as a young girl and went through the same challenges as well. Truly God is able to sustain the young believers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! I thank God for the testimony that you have in Him. God bless you too.

      Delete
  9. Encouraging word.Thank you Faith.

    ReplyDelete